Villa Roma Imperiale
Villa Roma Imperiale
Forte dei Marmi, Italy
Reservations: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dolce far niente in Italian is defined as pleasant relaxation in carefree idleness. There is no better place to discover the meaning of this than at Villa Roma Imperiale, a Virtuoso hotel located in Forte dei Marmi – also known as the Hamptons of Tuscany – in the most prestigious neighborhood of Roma Imperiale. This family owned Villa creates the feeling of being in a private home. It is fresh and modern in style and has an understated elegance. It is open from April to September and has 31 brightly lit rooms and suites, which offer full amenities and gorgeous marble bathrooms. The beige and cream color palette provides a sense of ease and relaxation. Many rooms offer romantic four-poster beds and large balconies overlooking the garden or pool.
A perfect day at Villa Roma Imperiale begins on the terrace overlooking the beautiful gardens while enjoying coffee and a full buffet breakfast. Those who decide to spend the day at the Villa can relax in the fragrant gardens, bask in the sun, and cool off in the pool while enjoying snacks and drinks. Others may choose to take a leisurely stroll or ride a bike to the seafront, sandy beach, or town center, which are all within walking distance. Forte dei Marmi, home of Andrea Bocelli, is the perfect location to discover Tuscany and Le Cinque Terre as they are only 35 miles north. Whatever one decides be back at the Villa for the 5pm teatime ritual to indulge in homemade sweets, cookies, breads and jams. For dinner the courteous, attentive staff can assist in reserving a table at one of the many restaurants in Forte and the area. Upon returning to the Villa be welcomed back by an herbal tea to send you off to sleep.
- Families visiting Villa Roma Imperiale should choose the Duplex Family Suite. The suite covers two floors and is perfect for two adults and two children.
- The area offers superb dining, boasting 5 Michelin-starred restaurants
- There are many day trips to take from Forte dei Marmi including Cinque Terre (40 min), Florence (60-80 min), Pisa (30 min.), and Lucca (20 min.) The knowledgeable staff can assist with arrangements.
- WIFI is complimentary for all guests.
Packages & Special Offers
Press & More!
- View the Villa Roma Imperiale Presentation
- Life in Forte de Marmi & Tuscany
- Getting to Villa Roma Imperiale